Real Estate Research
Real Estate Research provided analysis of topical research and current issues in the fields of housing and real estate economics.
- Real Estate Research Blog
- Did nonrecourse mortgages cause the mortgage crisis?
- Should modifications 're-equify' borrowers? A look at the data
- Taking on the conventional wisdom about fixed rate mortgages
- Debunking a popular myth about mortgage lending
- Can home loan modification through the 60/40 Plan really save the housing sector?
- Is Investing in Housing Really a Losing Proposition?
- Atlanta Fed Blog Gets Renewed Focus
- Asset-Quality Misrepresentation as a Factor in the Financial Crisis
- Is the Desire to Become a Homeowner a Thing of the Past?
- Misrepresentation, or a Failure in Due Diligence? Another Argument
- Why Housing Rebound May Continue at a Slower Rate Than Hoped For
- Are Household Formations on the Verge of Taking Off?
- Exploring Immigrant Contributions to Housing Demand
- Wall Street and the Housing Bubble
- Good News/Bad News/Good News : Affordability and Rising House Prices
- Asymmetric Information and the Financial Crisis
- Government Involvement in Residential Mortgage Markets
- Limiting Property Tax Assessments to Slow Gentrification
- Two Views of the Involvement of Credit Rating Agencies in the Mortgage Crisis
- Are Single-Family Rental Securitizations Here to Stay?
- Signs Point to Slow but Steady Construction Growth
- Real Estate Business Contacts on Target
- The Economic Effects of Urban Renewal
- Bringing Foreign Investment into Economically Distressed Markets : The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program (Part I)
- Can the Atlanta Fed Construction and Real Estate Survey Predict Home Sales?
- Bringing Foreign Investment into Economically Distressed Markets : The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program (Part II)
- The Effectiveness of Restrictions of Mortgage Equity Withdrawal in Curtailing Default : The Case of Texas
- Has the Pendulum Swung Back to Neutral? Looking at Credit Availability
- Where Is the Credit Availability Pendulum Now? (Part 2 of 2)
- Income Growth, Credit Growth, and Lending Standards : Revisiting the Evidence
- Are Millennials Responsible for the Decline in First-Time Home Purchases?
- Are Millennials Responsible for the Decline in First-Time Home Purchases? Part 2
- The Multifamily Market : Is a Hot Market Overheating?
- Do Millennials Prefer to Live Closer to the City Center?
- Keeping an Eye on the Housing Market
- The Pass-Through of Monetary Policy
- Teachers Teaching Teachers : The Role of Networks in Financial Decisions
- Construction Spending Update
- Construction Lending Update : Have the Banks Finally Opened the Spigots?
- Commercial Construction Update : Third-Quarter 2016
- Investigating the Trend in Office Renovations
- Is the Share of Real Estate Sales to Investors Increasing?
- Did Harvey Influence the Housing Market?
- Where Is the Housing Sector Headed?
- Housing Headwinds
- Tax Reform's Effect on Low-Income Housing
- Update on Lot Availability and Construction Lending
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
In December 2020, content from Real Estate Research became part of Policy Hub.
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta "Real Estate Research" 2010-2020.