Merle L. Hostetler's 85-foot long timeline detailing American financial history from 1861 through 1938 (1936-1938 were added after the original printing).
The Federal Reserve Banks opened for business in 1914. This collection includes a timeline, publications, images, and other media that document the history of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis throughout the last century. Go to
- FRASER has added circulars of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York for the years 1976-1978. (Aug 21)
- New publications of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond are available, including recent working papers through July 2015. (Aug 21)
- Minutes of the Federal Open Market Committee, July 28-29, 2015 are now available. (Aug 20)
- The June 2015 issue of the PPI Detailed Report is now available. (Aug 14)
- The July 2015 issue of Economic Indicators is now available. (Aug 14)
- FRASER now has the Annual Report of the Federal Trade Commission from 1916-2011 (Aug 12)