This new collection features interviews conducted by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond economist Robert Hetzel. Researchers and policymakers from the Federal Reserve, Council of Economic Advisers, Treasury, and other organizations discuss the operation of monetary policy and the Fed during the 1940s to the 1980s.
- Bluebooks, Greenbooks, Tealbooks, Agendas, and Compilations and Summaries of Individual Economic Projections from 2010 FOMC meetings are now available. (Feb 04)
- Statements and Speeches of Members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System during 2015 are now available on FRASER (Jan 29)
- The December 2015 issue of the CPI Detailed Report is now available. (Jan 29)
- Documents from the January 26-27, 2016 FOMC meeting are now available. (Jan 28)
- The December 2015 issue of the PPI Detailed Report is now available. (Jan 27)
- Statements and Speeches of Robert A. Eisenbeis, Vice-President and Director of Research for the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta from 1996 to 2006, are now available on FRASER. (Jan 22)