G.12.3 Industrial Production
Federal Reserve Bulletin and ranging through multiple statistical releases (G.12.2, G.12.3, E.5/G.3, and G.17), the Board of Governors’ industrial production dataset has tracked changes in business conditions, capacity utilization, and industrial production. The data originally tracked only the production of various goods, expanded to three indexes of industrial activity (manufacturing, mining, and agriculture), and now uses 300 individual series to compose the total industrial production index.
- Business Indexes (G.12.3), 1938-1973
- Industrial Production, 1973-1990
- G.12.3 Industrial Production
- January 16, 1939
- January 24, 1939
- February 15, 1939
- February 25, 1939
- March 15, 1939
- March 24, 1939
- April 15, 1939
- April 25, 1939
- May 15, 1939
- May 25, 1939
- June 14, 1939
- June 22, 1939
- July 14, 1939
- July 22, 1939
- August 17, 1939
- September 16, 1939
- December 18, 1939
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
In 1990, merged with G.3 Capacity Utilization, Manufacturing, Mining, Utilities and Industrial Materials to create G.17 Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization.
- Federal Reserve Statistical Releases
- Federal Reserve Board Statistical Releases : A Publications History
- G.17 Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization
- G.3 Capacity Utilization, Manufacturing, Mining, Utilities and Industrial Materials
- G.17 Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization at the Board of Governors website
- sudocs: FR 1.19/3
- oclc: 02499201
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935-. G.12.3 Industrial Production. 1939-1990. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/55, accessed on September 23, 2021.