Federal Reserve Bulletin
The Federal Reserve Bulletin was introduced in 1915 by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System to provide a journal of record for Board activities and present policy issues to the public.
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Paper publication was discontinued in 2006 and replaced by online version.
Current issues are available from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System's website.
- Economic Data
- Federal Reserve History
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Federal Reserve Board
- Meltzer's History of the Federal Reserve - Primary Sources
- Federal Reserve Research Publications
- Annual Statistical Digest
- Banking and Monetary Statistics, 1914-1941
- Banking and Monetary Statistics, 1941-1970
- Concordance of Statistics Available in Selected Federal Reserve Publications
- Statistical Supplement to the Federal Reserve Bulletin
- Supplement to Banking and Monetary Statistics
- sudocs: FR 1.3
- oclc: 1606526
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935- and Federal Reserve Board, 1914-1935. Federal Reserve Bulletin. 1914-2009. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/62, accessed on May 21, 2019.