Supplement to Banking and Monetary Statistics
- Section 1. Banks and the Monetary System
- Section 2. Member Banks
- Section 5. Bank Debits
- Section 6. Bank Income
- Section 9. Federal Reserve Banks
- Section 10. Member Bank Reserves and Other Items
- Section 11. Currency
- Section 12. Money Rates and Securities Markets
- Section 14. Gold
- Section 15. International Finance
- Section 16. Consumer Credit
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Each section has also a distinctive title that corresponds to sections in Banking and monetary statistics.
- sudocs: FR 1.2:B 22/5/
- oclc: 12380373
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935-. Supplement to Banking and Monetary Statistics , 1962-1967, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/47, accessed on December 3, 2023.