Economic Review (Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta)
Policy-related research and educational articles on financial institutions and markets, economic forecasting, macroeconomics, monetary policy, payment systems, and international and regional economics published by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Report of Business and Agricultural Conditions, Sixth Federal Reserve District, Jan. 1919-March 1919
- Monthly Report on Business and Agricultural Conditions in the Sixth Federal Reserve District, April 1919-July 1920
- Monthly Business Review (Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta), August 1920-June 1927
- Monthly Review of Agricultural, Industrial, Trade, and Financial Conditions in the Sixth Federal Reserve District, July 1927-April 1937
- Monthly Review : Business Conditions in the Sixth Federal Reserve District, May 1937-July 1940
- Monthly Review (Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta), August 1940-April 1977
- January 2, 1919
- February 2, 1919
- March 2, 1919
- March 25, 1919
- April 25, 1919
- May 25, 1919
- June 25, 1919
- July 25, 1919
- August 25, 1919
- September 25, 1919
- October 25, 1919
- November 25, 1919
- December 25, 1919
Select a resource to view.
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Economic Review ceased publication with the 2010 issue.
- Economic Data
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Meltzer's History of the Federal Reserve - Primary Sources
- Federal Reserve Research Publications
- oclc: 3107655
Save & Share
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. Economic Review (Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta). 1919-2010. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/884, accessed on June 7, 2023.