Center for Quantitative Economic Research Working Papers
CQER Working Papers feature the research of visiting scholars and distinguished economists. The papers are intended to stimulate professional discussion and exploration of quantitative economic research.
This series has been discontinued.
- CQER Working Papers
- Liquidity Needs in Economies with Interconnected Financial Obligations, CQER Working Paper 09-01
- Causes and Consequences of the Oil Shock of 2007–08, CQER Working Paper 09-02
- Sources of Variation in Holding Returns for Fed Funds Futures Contracts, CQER Working Paper 09-03
- Optimal Prediction Pools, CQER Working Paper 09-05
- Comparing and Evaluating Bayesian Predictive Distributions of Asset Returns, CQER Working Paper 09-04
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.