Bridges (Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis)
Bridges is a regular review of regional community and economic development issues, projects, and regulatory changes for practitioners from community-based organizations, as well as for Community Reinvestment Act officers, academics, and government officials.
- Community Affairs : News and Views on Community Affairs for the Eighth Federal Reserve District, 1992-1996
- Community Affairs, December 1992
- Community Affairs, June 1993
- Community Affairs, June 1994
- Community Affairs, December 1994
- Community Affairs, June 1995
- Community Affairs, December 1995
- Community Affairs, Spring 1996
- Community Affairs, Summer 1996
- Community Affairs, Fall 1996
- Community Affairs, Winter 1996
- Bridges, Spring 1997
- Bridges, Summer 1997
- Bridges, Fall 1997
- Bridges, Winter 1997
- Bridges, Spring 1998
- Bridges, Summer 1998
- Bridges, Fall 1998
- Bridges, Winter 1998
- Bridges, Spring 1999
- Bridges, Summer 1999
- Bridges, Fall 1999
- Bridges, Winter 1999
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Continues Community Affairs beginning with Spring 1997 issue.
Includes supplementary issues under the title A Closer Look, a publication that takes topics from previous and current issues of Bridges and examines them from a local perspective, including Louisville, Kentuckiana, Arkansas, and St. Louis, 2004-2008.
Current issues are available from the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- oclc: 321349992
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Bridges (Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis). St. Louis, MO: Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 1992-2022. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/6272, accessed on May 29, 2023.