Statements and Speeches of Marriner S. Eccles
This is a collection of transcripts of public statements of Marriner S. Eccles. Eccles took office as Governor (now Chair) of the Federal Reserve Board on November 15, 1934. He remained chairman until January 31, 1948, served as chairman pro tempore from February 3, 1948, to April 15, 1948, and continued to serve as a member of the Board until he resigned on July 14, 1951.
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
- Statements and Speeches of the Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Open Market Committee Participants
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Reserve Officials
- Statements and Speeches of Members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Marriner S. Eccles Papers
Eccles, Marriner S. (Marriner Stoddard), 1890-1977 , Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935- and Federal Reserve Board, 1914-1935. Statements and Speeches of Marriner S. Eccles. 1934-1951, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/446, accessed on February 27, 2020.