Statements and Speeches of W. P. G. Harding
This is a collection of transcripts of public statements of W.P.G. Harding. Harding began his term as a member of the Federal Reserve Board on August 10, 1914, and took office as Governor (now Chair) on August 10, 1916, serving until August 9, 1922.
- Letter to Mr. W.M. Clemens, Managing Editor, The Mobile Item, Mobile, Alabama
- America's Financial Position as Affected by the European War : An Address before the American Academy Political and Social Science, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Address before the Texas Bankers' Association Convention at Waco, Texas
- The Results of the European War on America's Financial Position
- The Present Cotton Situation : Speech Under the Auspices of the Birmingham Chamber of Commerce, Birmingham, Alabama
- Efficiency and Industrial Preparedness : Address before the Alumni Society of the University of Alabama, at Tuscaloosa
- The present position and future development of the Federal Reserve System : Address before the Forum of the New York Chapter, American Institute of Banking
- The Federal Reserve System as a New Factor in National and International Finance : Address to the Boston City Club, Boston, Massachusetts
- The Federal Reserve Note, Its Functions and Limitations : From an Address before the Convention of the Ohio Bankers Association at Columbus, Ohio
- The National Banks in War Time : Their Problems and Work : From an Address before the National Bank Section of the American Bankers Association at Chicago, Illinois
- Telegram Suggesting Transit and Audit Conference to be Held in Chicago, Illinois, November 11, 1918
- Inflation the Result, Not the Cause, of High Prices
- Should Exports be Restricted as a Means of Reducing the Present High Cost of Living? : An Address Delivered before the Convention of the West Virginia Bankers' Association at White Sulphur Springs
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Harding, W. P. G. (William Proctor Gould), 1864-1930 and Federal Reserve Board, 1914-1935. Statements and Speeches of W. P. G. Harding. 1915-1922, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/444, accessed on May 17, 2022.