Statements and Speeches of Robert L. Owen
This is a collection of transcripts of public statements of Robert L. Owen. Owen was a United States Senator from Oklahoma from 1907 until 1925. He was a drafter of the Federal Reserve Act and the Farm Loan Act.
- Amendment to the National Banking Laws : Speech in the Senate of the United States
- Anniversary of the Birth of Thomas Jefferson : Address Delivered in New York City
- Democracy and the Tariff : Speech in the Senate of the United States
- The Tariff : Speech in the Senate of the United States
- The Tariff - Inheritance Tax : Speech in the Senate of the United States
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
This collection of speeches was extracted from the Papers of Robert L. Owen held at the University of Oklahoma and digitized by FRASER.
Owen, Robert L. (Robert Latham), 1856-1947. Statements and Speeches of Robert L. Owen. 1908-1924, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/5328, accessed on September 24, 2021.