Statements and Speeches of Elizabeth Ashburn Duke
- Statement before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate
- Stabilizing the Housing Market: Next Steps : Remarks at the Global Association of Risk Professionals' Risk Management Convention, New York, New York
- Stabilizing the Housing Market: Focus on Communities : Remarks at the American Bankers Association National Conference for Community Bankers, Phoenix, Arizona
- CRA: A Framework for the Future : Remarks at Revisiting the CRA: A Policy Discussion, Washington, D.C.
- Enforcement of Financial Consumer Protection Laws : Testimony before the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives
- Credit Availability and Prudent Lending Standards : Testimony before the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives
- A Framework for Analyzing Bank Lending : Remarks at the 13th Annual University of North Carolina Banking Institute, Charlotte, North Carolina
- The Systemic Importance of Consumer Protection : Remarks at the 2009 Community Development Policy Summit, Cleveland, Ohio
- Containing the Crisis and Promoting Economic Recovery : Remarks at the Women in Housing and Finance Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C.
- Federal Reserve's Initiatives to Support Minority-owned Institutions : Remarks at the Minority Depository Institutions National Conference, 2009 Conference, Chicago, IL
- Consumer Protection : Testimony before the Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology, Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives
- Regulatory Perspectives on the Changing Accounting Landscape : Remarks at the AICPA National Conference on Banks and Savings Institutions, Washington, D.C.
- Keys to Successful Neighborhood Stabilization : Remarks at the Community Stabilization Symposium, Neighborworks Training Institute, National Harbor, Maryland
- Envisioning a Future for Housing Finance : Remarks at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago's Conference on Mortgage Foreclosure Policy : Past, Present, and Future for Homeowners, Renters, and Communities, Chicago
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935- and Duke, Elizabeth Ashburn, 1952-. Statements and Speeches of Elizabeth Ashburn Duke. 2008-2013, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/916, accessed on May 25, 2020.