Statements and Speeches of Christopher J. Waller
This is a collection of transcripts of public statements of Christopher J. Waller. Waller took office as a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System on December 18, 2020.
- Treasury—Federal Reserve Cooperation and the Importance of Central Bank Independence : Remarks at the Peterson Institute for International Economics, Washington, D.C. (Via Webcast)
- The Economic Outlook and Monetary Policy : Remarks at the Global Interdependence Center's 39th Annual Monetary and Trade Conference, The LeBow College of Business, Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Via Webcast)
- CBDC: A Solution in Search of a Problem? : Remarks at the American Enterprise Institute, Washington, D.C. (Via Webcast)
- The Economic Outlook and a Cautionary Tale on "Idiosyncratic" Price Changes and Inflation : Remarks at the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research Associates Meeting, Stanford, California (Via Webcast)
- Reflections on Stablecoins and Payments Innovations : Remarks at "Planning for Surprises, Learning from Crises," 2021 Financial Stability Conference, cohosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland and the Office of Financial Research (Via Webcast)
- Economic Outlook : Remarks at the Center for Financial Stability, New York, New York
- A Hopeless and Imperative Endeavor: Lessons from the Pandemic for Economic Forecasters : Remarks at the Forecasters Club of New York, New York, New York
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Waller, Christopher, 1959- and Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935-. Statements and Speeches of Christopher J. Waller. 2021, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/6421, accessed on August 19, 2022.