Statements and Speeches of Allan Sproul
This is a collection of transcripts of public statements of Allan Sproul. Sproul served as President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York from January 1, 1941 until June 30, 1956.
- Remarks at the 1946 Convention, California Bankers Association, San Diego, California
- Remarks Before the New York State Chamber of Commerce, New York
- How Long Will Government "Peg" Prices of Its Securities? : Address at the Board of Directors Annual Joint Meeting, Dallas, Texas
- Statement Submitted to the Banking and Currency Committee of the United States Senate
- Remarks Before the Seventy-Fifth Annual Convention of the American Bankers Association, San Francisco, California
- Preliminary Statement Before the Subcommittee on Monetary, Credit, and Fiscal Policies of the Joint Committee on the Economic Report
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Federal Reserve Bank of New York and Sproul, Allan, 1896-1978. Statements and Speeches of Allan Sproul. 1946-1963, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/6743, accessed on August 14, 2022.