Quarterly Debt Monitor : Trends in Consumer Debt in St. Louis, Little Rock, Louisville, Memphis - and Beyond
- Consumer Debt Rises for 10th Quarter in a Row, Vol. 1, Issue 1, Covering 2016:Q1
- Mortgage Debt Continues to Decline While Auto Lending Soars, Vol. 1, Issue 2, Covering 2016:Q2
- Consumer Debt Growth Stalls Despite Strong Sectors, Vol. 1, Issue 3, Covering 2016:Q3
- Auto Debt Expansion Continues to Slow While Subprime Delinquencies Rise, Vol. 1, Issue 4, Covering 2016:Q4
Select a resource to view.
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Quarterly Debt Monitor was discontinued in 2017.
- United States -- Tennessee -- Memphis
- United States -- Arkansas -- Little Rock
- United States -- Kentucky -- Louisville
- United States -- Missouri -- Saint Louis
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
Save & Share
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Quarterly Debt Monitor : Trends in Consumer Debt in St. Louis, Little Rock, Louisville, Memphis - and Beyond. St. Louis, MO: Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 2016-2017. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/6285, accessed on June 5, 2023.