Metro Mix — Lexington, Kentucky
Snapshots of economic conditions and prospects for MSAs in the Federal Reserve System Fourth District published by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Lexington — Expansion Continues, Second Quarter, 2014
- Lexington — Opening Up a Lead in a Previously Sluggish Recovery, July 2015
- Lexington — The Bluegrass Region Continues to Gain Steam, December 2015
- Lexington — Expanding at a Near-Record Pace, July 2016
- Lexington — Strong and Broad-Based Employment Growth, November 2016
- Lexington—Continuing Economic Expansion, April 2017
- Lexington—Growth Remains Solid in the Lexington Region, September 2017
- Lexington—Continued Economic Growth, May 2018
- Lexington—Steady Growth Continues, September 2018
- Lexington—A Strong Labor Market but Some Signs of Stress, May 2019
- Lexington—Economy Showing Mixed Signals, September 2019
- Lexington—Regaining Momentum?, September 2019
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland. Metro Mix — Lexington, Kentucky. 2014-2019. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/6314, accessed on August 11, 2022.