G.19 Consumer Credit
- Consumer Credit (G.19), 1942-1976
- Consumer Instalment Credit (G.19), 1976-1996
- Consumer Credit, 1996-
- G.19 Consumer Credit
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
From 1942 to 1952, the Board published three separate releases: Consumer Instalment Credit of Industrial Banks, Consumer Instalment Credit of Industrial Loan Companies, and Consumer Instalment Loans of the Principal Types of Financial Institutions. All related to: Consumer Credit (G.19).
Abstract is from the Federal Reserve website - https://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/g19/about.htm.
- Federal Reserve Statistical Releases
- Federal Reserve Board Statistical Releases : A Publications History
- G.19 Consumer Credit on FRED
- G.19 Consumer Credit at the Board of Governors website
- sudocs: FR 1.36:
- oclc: 603652
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935-. G.19 Consumer Credit. 1976-2021. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/75, accessed on April 10, 2021.