Federal Open Market Committee Meeting Minutes, Transcripts, and Other Documents
- FOMC Meeting Minutes
- Meeting, January 28-29, 2020
- Meeting, March 3, 2020 (Unscheduled)
- Meeting, March 15, 2020 (Unscheduled)
- Meeting, March 17-18, 2020 (Cancelled)
- Meeting, March 19, 2020 (Notation Vote)
- Meeting, March 23, 2020 (Notation Vote)
- Meeting, March 31, 2020 (Notation Vote)
- Meeting, April 28-29, 2020
- Meeting, June 9-10, 2020
- Meeting, July 28-29, 2020
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
A summary of the various reports from the Federal Open Market Committee since 1935 is available at the FOMC website.
For more information on the FOMC Meeting Minutes, when and how minutes are published and what information is available, please see "Background on the FOMC Meeting Minutes" from the Spring 2005 Federal Reserve Bulletin.
For more information on how to read a FOMC statement, see this Feducation Video from the St. Louis Fed. https://www.stlouisfed.org/education/feducation-video-series/episode-4-understanding-an-fomc-statement
Greenbook data sets are available from the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
Preceding each FOMC meeting, the FOMC Secretariat distributes to the Committee memos covering a range of subjects. A selection of these memos has been released by the FOMC in response to FOIA requests. Unless a memo explicitly states that it is related to a particular meeting, memos are associated to the next regularly scheduled meeting.
- Records of the Federal Reserve System, Record Group 82
- Minutes of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Minutes and Recommendations of the Federal Advisory Council
- Minutes of the Meetings of the Open Market Policy Conference
- Minutes of the Meetings of the Open Market Investment Committee
United States. Federal Open Market Committee. Federal Open Market Committee Meeting Minutes, Transcripts, and Other Documents. 1933-2020. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/677, accessed on August 6, 2020.