Facts on Working Women
- Facts on U.S. Working Women
- Women of Hispanic Origin in the Labor Force, No. 89-1
- La Mujer de Origen Hispano en la Fuerza Laboral, No. 89-1S
- Women in Labor Organizations, No. 89-2
- Working Mothers and Their Children, No. 89-3
- Women in Management, No. 89-4
- Hispanic Origin Women Business Owners, No. 89-6
- Black Women Business Owners, No. 89-7
- Asian American Women Business Owners, No. 89-8
- American Indian/Alaska Native Women Business Owners, No. 89-9
- Publications of the Women's Bureau
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Each issue has a distinctive title.
Women's Bureau, U.S. Dept. of Labor
- sudocs: L 36.114/3
- lcc: HD6093.F33
- oclc: 21266073
United States. Women's Bureau. Facts on Working Women. Washington, DC: Women's Bureau, U.S. Dept. of Labor, 1989-2000. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/6635, accessed on August 16, 2022.