The Woman Worker
A bimonthly magazine published by the Women's Bureau. The magazine includes articles about women in various industries, information about the Bureau's activities and programs, and discussion of state and federal labor legislation.
- The Women Worker: The Women's Bureau News Letter
- Women's Bureau News Letter
- Index for Volume XVIII (1938)
- January 1938, Volume XVIII, Number 1
- March 1938, Volume XVIII, Number 2
- May 1938, Volume XVIII, Number 3
- July 1938, Volume XVIII, Number 4
- September 1938, Vol. XVIII, No. 5
- November 1938, Vol. XVIII, No. 6
- Index for Volume XIX (1939)
- January 1939, Vol. XIX, No. 1
- March 1939, Vol. XIX, No. 2
- May 1939, Vol. XIX, No. 3
- July 1939, Vol. XIX, No. 4
- September 1939, Vol. XIX, No. 5
- November 1939, Vol. XIX, No. 6
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Vol. 18, No. 1 (Jan. 1938) - Vol. 22, No. 3 (May 1942).
Continues News Letter (1921-1937).
Continued by Facts on Women Workers.
Women's Bureau, U.S. Dept. of Labor
- sudocs: L 13.8:
- ddc: 331.4
- oclc: 1770063
United States. Women's Bureau. The Woman Worker. Washington, D.C.: Women's Bureau, U.S. Dept. of Labor, 1938-1942. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/5940, accessed on August 3, 2020.