E.5 Choosing a Credit Card
The E.5 statistical release was a report on the terms of credit card plans offered by financial institutions. It included information from the largest card issuers in the country.
- E.5 Shop: The Card You Pick Can Save You Money, 1995-2004
- E.5 Report on the Terms of Credit Card Plans, Part I, 1990-1994
- E.5 Comprehensive List of Credit Terms, Part II, 1990-1994
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
The E.5 Comprehensive List of Credit Terms, Part II was not included in the releases. It was information that could only be obtained by requesting it from the Freedom of Information Office.
- Federal Reserve Statistical Releases
- Federal Reserve Board Statistical Releases : A Publications History
- sudocs: HG1643 $b .R476
- oclc: 21399409
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935-. E.5 Choosing a Credit Card. 1990-1994. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/6110, accessed on December 7, 2021.