CenFIS Working Papers
CenFIS Working Papers feature the research of visiting scholars and distinguished economists. The papers are intended to stimulate professional discussion about financial innovation and financial stability and associated policies. This series has been discontinued.
- Center for Financial Innovation and Stability Working Papers
- Investment Performance Evaluation, CenFIS Working Paper 10-01
- The Relationship between Mortgage Markets and House Prices : Does Financial Instability Make the Difference?, CenFIS Working Paper 10-02
- Expected Returns to Stock Investments by Angel Investors in Groups, Working Paper 2010-14
- A Unifying Approach to the Empirical Evaluation of Asset Pricing Models, CenFIS Working Paper 10-03
- The Efficiency of Private E-Money-Like Systems : The U.S. Experience with National Bank Notes, CenFIS Working Paper 15-02
- The Efficiency of Private E-Money-Like Systems : The U.S. Experience with State Bank Notes, CenFIS Working Paper 15-01
- Government and Private E-Money-Like Systems : Federal Reserve Notes and National Bank Notes, CenFIS Working Paper 15-03
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.