Statements and Speeches of Lawrence Clayton
- The Bank Supervisory Viewpoint : Talk before the American Bankers Association Meeting, Chicago, Illinois
- Statement Relating to S.249, on Behalf of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, before the Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare
- Address before the American Retail Federation, Washington, D.C.
- Some Aspects of the Mortgage Interest Rate Structure : Address before the Eastern Regional Clinic of the Mortgage Bankers Association, New York, New York
- The Relationship of the Federal Reserve to the Dual Banking System : Address before the Ninth Virginia Bankers Conference, Charlottesville, Virginia
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Lawrence Clayton served as a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System from February 14, 1947, until his death on December 4, 1949.
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935- and Clayton, Lawrence, 1891-1949. Statements and Speeches of Lawrence Clayton. 1948-1949, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/937, accessed on February 19, 2018.