Statements and Speeches of Lawrence Clayton
- The Bank Supervisory Viewpoint : Talk before the American Bankers Association Meeting, Chicago, Illinois
- Statement Relating to S.249, on Behalf of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, before the Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare
- Address before the American Retail Federation, Washington, D.C.
- Some Aspects of the Mortgage Interest Rate Structure : Address before the Eastern Regional Clinic of the Mortgage Bankers Association, New York, New York
- The Relationship of the Federal Reserve to the Dual Banking System : Address before the Ninth Virginia Bankers Conference, Charlottesville, Virginia
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Lawrence Clayton served as a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System from February 14, 1947, until his death on December 4, 1949.
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Open Market Committee Participants
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Reserve Officials
- Statements and Speeches of Members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935- and Clayton, Lawrence, 1891-1949. Statements and Speeches of Lawrence Clayton. 1948-1949, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/937, accessed on May 27, 2017.