Statements and Speeches of Stanley Fischer
- Financial Sector Reform: How Far Are We? : To Be Delivered as the Martin Feldstein Lecture, National Bureau of Economic Research, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- The Great Recession: Moving Ahead : Remarks at the "The Great Recession--Moving Ahead," a Conference Sponsored by the Swedish Ministry of Finance, Stockholm, Sweden
- The Federal Reserve and the Global Economy : To Be Delivered as the Per Jacobsson Foundation Lecture, 2014 Annual Meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group, Washington, D.C.
- Conducting Monetary Policy with a Large Balance Sheet : Remarks at the 2015 U.S. Monetary Policy Forum, Sponsored by the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, New York, New York
- Monetary Policy Lessons and the Way Ahead : Remarks at the Economic Club of New York
- The Importance of the Nonbank Financial Sector : Remarks at Conference on "Debt and Financial Stability--Regulatory Challenges," Sponsored by the Bundesbank and the German Ministry of Finance, Frankfurt, Germany
- Nonbank Financial Intermediation, Financial Stability, and the Road Forward : Remarks at "Central Banking in the Shadows: Monetary Policy and Financial Stability Postcrisis," 20th Annual Financial Markets Conference sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Past, Present, and Future Challenges for the Euro Area : Remarks at the ECB Forum on Central Banking Conference "Inflation and Unemployment in Europe", Sintra, Portugal
- The Federal Reserve and the Global Economy : Remarks at a Conference Held in Honor of Professor Haim Ben-Shahar, Former President of Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
- What Have We Learned from the Crises of the Last 20 Years? : Remarks at the International Monetary Conference, Toronto, Canada
- Supervisory Stress Testing of Large Systemic Financial Institutions : Remarks at the Riksbank Macroprudential Conference, Stockholm, Sweden
- Monetary Policy in the United States and in Developing Countries : Remarks at the Crockett Governors' Roundtable 2015 for African Central Bankers, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
- U.S. Inflation Developments : Remarks at Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Economic Symposium, Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Macroprudential Policy in the U.S. Economy : Remarks at "Macroprudential Monetary Policy," 59th Economic Conference of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Boston, Massachusetts
- U.S. Economy and Monetary Policy : Remarks at Group of Thirty International Banking Seminar, Lima, Peru
- Central Bank Independence : Remarks at the 2015 Herbert Stein Memorial Lecture National Economists Club, Washington, D.C.
- The Transmission of Exchange Rate Changes to Output and Inflation : Remarks at "Monetary Policy Implementation and Transmission in the Post-Crisis Period," a Conference Sponsored by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Washington, D.C.
- Emerging Asia in Transition : Remarks at "Policy Challenges in a Diverging Global Economy" 2015 Asia Economic Policy Conference sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, San Francisco, California
- Financial Stability and Shadow Banks: What We Don't Know Could Hurt Us : Remarks at "Financial Stability: Policy Analysis and Data Needs" 2015 Financial Stability Conference Sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland and the Office of Financial Research, Washington, D.C.
- Monetary Policy, Financial Stability, and the Zero Lower Bound : Remarks at the Annual Meeting of the American Economic Association, San Francisco, California
- Recent Monetary Policy : Remarks at the C. Peter McColough Series on International Economics, Council on Foreign Relations, New York, New York
- The Lender of Last Resort Function in the United States : Remarks at "The Lender of Last Resort: An International Perspective," a Conference Sponsored by the Committee on Capital Markets Regulation, Washington, D.C.
- Recent Monetary Policy Developments : Remarks at "Energy Transition: Strategies for a New World," 35th Annual IHS CERAWeek, Houston, Texas
- Reflections on Macroeconomics Then and Now : Remarks at "Policy Challenges in an Interconnected World" 32nd Annual National Association for Business Economics Economic Policy Conference, Washington, D.C.
- (Money), Interest and Prices: Patinkin and Woodford : Remarks at "A Conference in Honor of Michael Woodford's Contributions to Economics" Cosponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Columbia University Program for Economic Research, and Columbia University Department of Economics, New York, New York
- Comments on the Resolution Framework for Banks and Bank Holding Companies in the United States : Remarks at Panel Discussion on Resolution, Riksbank Macroprudential Conference, Stockholm, Sweden
- Remarks on the U.S. Economy : At "Program on the World Economy," a Conference Sponsored by The Aspen Institute, Aspen, Colorado
- Why Study Economics? : Remarks at Convocation, Department of Economics, Howard University, Washington, D.C.
- Low Interest Rates : Remarks at the 40th Annual Central Banking Seminar, Sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- The U.S. Economy and Monetary Policy : Remarks at the 31st Annual Group of Thirty International Banking Seminar, Washington, D.C.
- Why Are Interest Rates So Low? Causes and Implications : Remarks at the Economic Club of New York
- The Economic Outlook : Remarks on "Policy Challenges After the Great Recession" at "Macroeconomics after the Great Recession," 17th Jacques Polak Annual Research Conference, Sponsored by the International Monetary Fund, Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Monetary Policy from an International Perspective : Remarks via Videoconference to the 20th Annual Conference of the Central Bank of Chile, Santiago, Chile
- Is There a Liquidity Problem Post-Crisis? : Remarks at "Do We Have a Liquidity Problem Post-Crisis?", a Conference Sponsored by the Initiative on Business and Public Policy at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C.
- Longer-Term Challenges for the U.S. Economy : Remarks at "A Conversation With Stanley Fischer," Sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations, New York, New York
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Stanley Fischer took office as a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System on May 28, 2014.
Fischer, Stanley and Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935-. Statements and Speeches of Stanley Fischer. 2014-2016, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/3778, accessed on October 17, 2017.