United States. Food and Drug Administration : Press Releases Relating to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- FDA Takes Key Action in Fight Against COVID-19 By Issuing Emergency Use Authorization for First COVID-19 Vaccine
- FDA Takes Additional Action in Fight Against COVID-19 By Issuing Emergency Use Authorization for Second COVID-19 Vaccine
- FDA Issues Emergency Use Authorization for Third COVID-19 Vaccine
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update : FDA Authorizes Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents in Another Important Action in Fight Against Pandemic
- FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine
- FDA Authorizes Booster Dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for Certain Populations
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for Emergency Use in Children 5 through 11 Years of Age
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
These documents were captured from publicly available websites during and after the financial crisis. Some were retrieved from mirror sites or cached pages and as a result may have identifying marks from third-party sites or recent time stamps. Where possible, links to the original sites or further information have been added.
All original documents are available from the Food and Drug Administration website.
United States. Food and Drug Administration. United States. Food and Drug Administration : Press Releases Relating to the COVID-19 Pandemic. 2020-2021, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/6333, accessed on December 11, 2023.