Statistical Atlas of the United States, 1920
A publication of maps and charts showing United States demographic, economic, and political data based on the 1920 census.
- Statistical Atlas of the United States, 1920
- Population, Plates 1-238
- Agriculture, Plates 239-341
- Manufactures, Plates 342-350
- Mines and Quarries, Plates 351-361
- Cotton, Plates 362-374
- Encumbered Homes, Plates 375-389
- Statistics of States, Plates 390-391
- Statistics of Cities : Plates, Plates 392-395
- Vital Statistics, Plates 396-412
- Index to Illustrations
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Plates are included in the paging except those numbered 1, 294 and 323, respectively.
United States Government Printing Office
- lcc: G1201.G1 U53 1925
- ddc: 312.0973
- sudocs: C 3.2:At 6/924
- oclc: 179340
United States. Bureau of the Census. Statistical Atlas of the United States, 1920 , Washington, DC: United States Government Printing Office, 1925, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/5191, accessed on October 22, 2021.