Statements and Speeches of W. Lee Hoskins
This is a collection of transcripts of public statements of W. Lee Hoskins. Hoskins served as president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland from 1987 to 1991.
- Economic Policy Issues for 1988 and Beyond : The Greater Cleveland Growth Association, Cleveland, Ohio
- Risks in the Economic Outlook: A Policymaker' s Perspective : ABA Funds Management Conference, San Diego, California
- Economic Growth, Inflation and Profits: Longer-term Perspectives : 1988 Financial Outlook Conference of the Conference Board, New York City
- Financial Reform at a Crossroad : DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois
- Objectives and Strategy for Monetary Policy : Seattle Business Economists, Seattle, Washington
- Concerns Facing the Federal Reserve : Outline of a speech at the ODE Dinner at John Carroll University
- International Developments and Monetary Policy : Boston Association of Business Economists, Boston, Massachusetts
- International Policy Coordination: Panacea or Pandora's Box? : Philliod Lecture, Kent State University
- Economic Priorities in 1989 and Beyond : Economic Outlook Conference, Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce, Cincinnati, Ohio
- International Policy Coordination: Can We Afford It? : Denver Association of Business Economists, Denver, Colorado
- Financial Reform at a Crossroads : Pittsburgh NABW, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Monetary Policy, Information and Price Stability : The Akron Roundtable, Akron, Ohio
- How to Achieve Zero Inflation: Going on a Monetary Diet : San Francisco Association of Business Economists, San Francisco, California
- A Market-Based View of European Monetary Union : Conference on The European Monetary System: Its Consequences for the Unity of Europe and for the International Monetary System, organized by the Instituto de Economia de Mercado, Avila, Spain, March 31-April 1, 1989
- The Global Economy: Implications for Management : Society for Advancement of Management, 1989 International Management Conference, Cincinnati, Ohio, April 13-15, 1989
- Monetary Policy: The Importance of Committing to Price Stability : National Economists Club, Washington, D.C.
- Rethinking the Regulatory Response to Risk-taking in Banking : Pennsylvania Bankers Association, Annual Convention, Baltimore, Maryland
- Revisiting Zero Inflation : Chicago Association of Business Economists, Chicago, Illinois
- Financial Reform: Assessing Risk, Structure and Regulation : Community Bankers of Pennsylvania, Annual Convention, White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
- Breaking the Inflation-Recession Cycle : The Fraser Institute, Fifteenth Anniversary Luncheon, Toronto, Canada
- The Importance of Committing to a Zero Inflation Policy : Pittsburgh Association for Financial Planning, Pittsburgh Financial Planning Symposium, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland and Hoskins, W. Lee. Statements and Speeches of W. Lee Hoskins. 1988-1991, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/1336, accessed on May 26, 2022.