PPI Detailed Report
"The Producer Price Index (PPI) program measures the average change over time in the selling prices received by domestic producers for their output. The prices included in the PPI are from the first commercial transaction for many products and some services." -- from Bureau of Labor Statistics website
- Wholesale Prices and Price Indexes, January 1956 - February 1978
- Wholesale Prices & Price Indexes, January 1956 - February 1978
- Producer Prices and Price Indexes, March 1978 - December 1984
- Producer Prices & Price Indexes, March 1978 - December 1984
- Producer Price Indexes, January 1985 - June 1996
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
- sudocs: L 2.61
- oclc: 3941229
- oclc: 35739652
United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics. PPI Detailed Report. 1978-2020. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/63, accessed on October 30, 2020.