Materials Prepared in Connection with the Study of Employment, Growth, and Price Levels for Consideration by the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States
- Study Paper No. 1: Recent Inflation in the United States
- Study Paper Nos. 2 and 3 : Steel and the Postwar Inflation and An Analysis of the Inflation in Machinery Prices
- Study Paper Nos. 4 and 5 : Analysis of the Rising Costs of Public Education and Trends in the Supply and Demand of Medical Care
- Study Paper No. 6 : The Extent and Nature of Frictional Unemployment
- Study Paper Nos. 7, 8 and 9 : The Incidence of Inflation: Or Who Gets Hurt?, Protection Against Inflation, and The Share of Wages and Salaries in Manufacturing Incomes, 1947-56
- Study Paper Nos. 10 and 11 : Potential Public Policies to Deal with Inflation Caused by Market Power and A Brief Interpretive Survey of Wage-Price Problems in Europe
- Study Paper Nos. 12 and 13 : The Low Income Population and Economic Growth and The Adequacy of Resources for Economic Growth in the United States
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Each study has individual titles and authors.
- Employment, Growth, and Price Levels : Materials From the Joint Economic Committee Investigation
- Congressional Documents
- oclc: 7519089
United States. Congress. Joint Economic Committee, 1956- and Eighty-Sixth Congress, 1959-1961. Materials Prepared in Connection with the Study of Employment, Growth, and Price Levels for Consideration by the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States , 1959-1960, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/1244, accessed on August 12, 2020.