Budget of the United States Government
The Budget of the United States Government contains the Budget Message of the President, information on the President's priorities, budget overviews organized by agency, and summary tables.
- Message of the President of the United States Transmitting the Budget for the Service of the Fiscal Year Ending ... and Budget Statements, 1923-1935
- Budget of the U.S. Government FY..., 1936-
- President's Budget of the U.S. Government, Fiscal Year ... Budget
- Message of the President of the United States Transmitting the Budget
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
The Budget of the United States Government is a collection of documents and supporting data that contains the budget message of the President. Included are information about the President's budgetary proposals for a given fiscal year. Prior to 1971, the report was prepared by the Bureau of the Budget. From 1972 it has been prepared by the Office of Management and Budget, with some prepared in conjunction with the Executive Office of the President.
- Budget of the United States Government Series
- Economic Report of the President
- Federal Debt: Total Public Debt on FRED
- Federal Debt: Total Public Debt as Percent of Gross Domestic Product on FRED
- sudocs: PrEx 2.8:
- oclc: 932137
- oclc: 1396214
- oclc: 1388726
United States. Bureau of the Budget and United States. Office of Management and Budget. Budget of the United States Government. 1921-2023. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/54, accessed on September 23, 2023.