Annual Report of the Secretary of the Treasury on the State of the Finances
Includes reports from the Bureau of the Mint, Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Bureau of Customs, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Secret Service and the Internal Revenue Service.
- Report of the Secretary of the Treasury
- Excerpts from the American State Papers: 1800
- Report on the Finances, December 1801
- Report on the Finances, December 1802
- Report on the Finances, October 1803
- Report on the Finances, November 1804
- Report on the Finances, December 1805
- Report on the Finances, December 1806
- Report on the Finances, November 1807
- Report on the Finances, December 1808
- Report on the Finances, June 1809; Report on the Finances, December 1809
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Agency Financial Report, the Treasury Bulletin, the Combined Statement of Receipts, Outlays, and Balances of the United States Government, and in annual reports of other bureaus of the Treasury.Data found in the annual report is available for recent years in the Treasury's
Statistical Appendices for the years 1968-1980 are included.
The years 1790-1844 were bound together into four volumes with combined indexes at the end of each volume. The index for the volume and table of contents listing the reports contained in that volume are included in the pdfs for the applicable years.
- sudocs: T 1.1:
- oclc: 8067332
- oclc: 4176674
United States. Department of the Treasury. Annual Report of the Secretary of the Treasury on the State of the Finances. 1789-1980. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/194, accessed on July 8, 2020.