Statements and Speeches of James Kimble Vardaman, Jr.
- Remarks before the Annual Convention of the Alabama Bankers Association
- Talk Given at a Dinner Meeting of the Annual Conference of the National Association of Supervisors of State Banks, Cleveland, Ohio
- Remarks before the Morris Plan Bankers Association, Hotel Cavalier, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Remarks before the Missouri Bankers Association Convention, Kansas City, Missouri
- Statement with Reference to the "Amerasia" Case at the Time He Appeared before the Sub-committee of the United States Senate Investigating Charges of Communism in the State Department
- Copy of Statement Made in New York to John G. Forrest, Financial Editor, New York Times
- Statement [on FOMC Support of the Government Financing and Bond Program]
- Human Trust Certificates : Remarks before the 8th District Group, Georgia Bankers Association, Valdosta, Georgia
- Who Speaks for the Public? : Remarks before the 66th Annual Convention of the Illinois Bankers Association, St. Louis, Missouri
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
James Kimble Vardaman Jr. served as a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System from April 4, 1946, until he resigned on November 30, 1958.
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935- and Vardaman, James K. (James Kimble), 1894-1972. Statements and Speeches of James Kimble Vardaman, Jr.. 1946-1957, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/928, accessed on May 20, 2018.