Statements and Speeches of James Kimble Vardaman, Jr.
- Remarks before the Annual Convention of the Alabama Bankers Association
- Talk Given at a Dinner Meeting of the Annual Conference of the National Association of Supervisors of State Banks, Cleveland, Ohio
- Remarks before the Morris Plan Bankers Association, Hotel Cavalier, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Remarks before the Missouri Bankers Association Convention, Kansas City, Missouri
- Statement with Reference to the "Amerasia" Case at the Time He Appeared before the Sub-committee of the United States Senate Investigating Charges of Communism in the State Department
- Copy of Statement Made in New York to John G. Forrest, Financial Editor, New York Times
- Statement [on FOMC Support of the Government Financing and Bond Program]
- Human Trust Certificates : Remarks before the 8th District Group, Georgia Bankers Association, Valdosta, Georgia
- Who Speaks for the Public? : Remarks before the 66th Annual Convention of the Illinois Bankers Association, St. Louis, Missouri
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
James Kimble Vardaman Jr. served as a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System from April 4, 1946, until he resigned on November 30, 1958.
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Open Market Committee Participants
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Reserve Officials
- Statements and Speeches of Members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935- and Vardaman, James K. (James Kimble), 1894-1972. Statements and Speeches of James Kimble Vardaman, Jr.. 1946-1957, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/928, accessed on February 28, 2017.