Statements and Speeches of G. H. King
- What Purpose for Our Country? : Remarks before the Twenty-first Annual Pacific Northwest Conference on Banking, State College of Washington, Pullman, Washington
- Banking in the Sixties : Remarks before the Twenty-sixth Annual Convention of the Independent Bankers Association, Denver, Colorado
- Competitive Efficiency and the Balance of Payments : Remarks before the Connecticut Bankers Association, Manchester, Vermont
- Credit in an Expanding Economy : Remarks before the Helena Branch Forum, Helena, Montana
- Remarks before the New Hampshire Bankers Association, Whitefield, New Hampshire
- Our New Position in the World : Remarks at the Dinner Held in Connection with the Joint Meeting of the Boards of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland and Its Branches, Erie, Pennsylvania
- Our New Position in the World : Remarks before the Fourth Annual Southern Trust Conference, Jackson, Mississippi
- The Search for Enduring Principles : Remarks at Commerce Day, University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi
- Democracy Versus Communism : Remarks before the School of Consumer Banking, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Growth and Kansas City : Remarks before the Real Estate Board of Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Bank Credit in an Expanding Economy : Remarks before the 70th Annual Convention of the Georgia Bankers Association, Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Our Changing Environment : Remarks before the 75th Anniversary Convention of the Kansas Bankers Association, Kansas City, Kansas
- The Current Recovery : Remarks before the Annual Convention of the Mississippi Bankers Association, Biloxi, Mississippi
- No Substitute for Brains : Remarks before the 65th Annual Convention of the National Hardwood Lumber Association, Chicago, Illinois
- Chores and Choices : Remarks before the 19th Annual Convention of the National Association of Home Builders, Chicago, Illinois
- The Weight of Freedom : Remarks before the District of Columbia Bankers Association, Washington, D.C.
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
G. H. (George Harold) King served as a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System from March 25, 1959, until he resigned on September 18, 1963.
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935- and King, George Harold, 1920-1994. Statements and Speeches of G. H. King. 1960-1963, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/921, accessed on April 21, 2018.