Statements and Speeches of G. H. King
- What Purpose for Our Country? : Remarks before the Twenty-first Annual Pacific Northwest Conference on Banking, State College of Washington, Pullman, Washington
- Banking in the Sixties : Remarks before the Twenty-sixth Annual Convention of the Independent Bankers Association, Denver, Colorado
- Competitive Efficiency and the Balance of Payments : Remarks before the Connecticut Bankers Association, Manchester, Vermont
- Credit in an Expanding Economy : Remarks before the Helena Branch Forum, Helena, Montana
- Remarks before the New Hampshire Bankers Association, Whitefield, New Hampshire
- Our New Position in the World : Remarks at the Dinner Held in Connection with the Joint Meeting of the Boards of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland and Its Branches, Erie, Pennsylvania
- Our New Position in the World : Remarks before the Fourth Annual Southern Trust Conference, Jackson, Mississippi
- The Search for Enduring Principles : Remarks at Commerce Day, University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi
- Democracy Versus Communism : Remarks before the School of Consumer Banking, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Growth and Kansas City : Remarks before the Real Estate Board of Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Bank Credit in an Expanding Economy : Remarks before the 70th Annual Convention of the Georgia Bankers Association, Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Our Changing Environment : Remarks before the 75th Anniversary Convention of the Kansas Bankers Association, Kansas City, Kansas
- The Current Recovery : Remarks before the Annual Convention of the Mississippi Bankers Association, Biloxi, Mississippi
- No Substitute for Brains : Remarks before the 65th Annual Convention of the National Hardwood Lumber Association, Chicago, Illinois
- Chores and Choices : Remarks before the 19th Annual Convention of the National Association of Home Builders, Chicago, Illinois
- The Weight of Freedom : Remarks before the District of Columbia Bankers Association, Washington, D.C.
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
G. H. (George Harold) King served as a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System from March 25, 1959, until he resigned on September 18, 1963.
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Open Market Committee Participants
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Reserve Officials
- Statements and Speeches of Members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935- and King, George Harold, 1920-1994. Statements and Speeches of G. H. King. 1960-1963, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/921, accessed on May 25, 2017.