Statements and Speeches of David Maher Lilly
- Statement before the Subcommittee on Economic Stabilization of the Committee on Banking, Finance and Urban Affairs, U.S. House of Representatives
- Statement before the Subcommittee on Employee Ethics and Utilization of the Committee on Post Office and Civil Service of the United States House of Representatives
- The Threat of Inflation : Remarks before the Virginia Council on Economic Education, Richmond, Virginia
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
David Maher Lilly served as a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System from June 1, 1976, until he resigned on February 24, 1978.
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Open Market Committee Participants
- Statements and Speeches of Federal Reserve Officials
- Statements and Speeches of Members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935- and Lilly, David M. (David Maher), 1917-2014. Statements and Speeches of David Maher Lilly. 1977, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/911, accessed on July 28, 2017.