Statements and Speeches of Alice M. Rivlin
- Supervision of Bank Risk-taking : Remarks at the Brookings Institution National Issues Forum, Washington, D.C.
- Sustaining CRA's Success : Remarks at the Annual Meeting of the National Community Reinvestment Coalition, Washington, D.C.
- The Challenges of Macroeconomic Policy : Remarks at the Annual Meeting of the Eastern Economic Association, Washington, D.C.
- Appropriate Monetary Policy and the Strong Economy : Testimony before the Committee on Banking and Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives
- The Government Performance and Results Act : Testimony before the Committee on Banking and Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives
- Role of the Federal Reserve in the Payment System : Testimony before the Subcommittee on Domestic and International Monetary Policy of the Committee on Banking and Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives
- Does Good Policy Analysis Matter? : Remarks at the Dedication of the Alice Mitchell Rivlin Conference Room, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE), Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C.
- Next steps for D.C. : Remarks before the 1998 Student Conference of the Georgetown University Public Policy Institute, Washington, D.C.
- Toward a Better Class of Financial Crises: Some Lessons from Asia : Remarks before the Hyman P. Minsky Conference on Financial Structure, the Levy Institute, Annadale-on-Hudson, New York
- The U.S. Retail Payments System : Remarks before the 34th annual Conference on Bank Structure and Competition of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Commencement Address at New York University, Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service, New York, N.Y.
- Renewed Confidence and Vitality of the U.S.'s Economy and the Asian Crisis : Remarks before the Money Marketeers of New York University, New York, New York
- The Federal Reserve's Roles in the Payments System : Remarks at the Bank Administration Institute's Symposium on Payments System Strategy, Washington, D.C.
- The World Economy : Remarks at the State University of New York-Brockport and Buffalo State College, Buffalo
- Dilemmas of an Economic Superpower : Remarks at the Financial Services Dinner of the Foreign Policy Association, New York, New York
- Learning from Financial Market Turbulence : Remarks at the Institute of International Bankers, Washington, D.C.
- Social Security : Remarks before the Business Roundtable, Social Security Symposium, Washington, D.C.
- Remarks on Sustaining U.S. Economic Growth before the "Minnesota Meeting" Group, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Remarks on Economic Literacy at the Economic Literacy Conference, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Dilemmas Facing United States Policymakers : Remarks at La ConfŽrence De MontrŽal, Montreal, Canada
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Alice M. Rivlin served as Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System from June 25, 1996, until she resigned on July 16, 1999.
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935- and Rivlin, Alice M. Statements and Speeches of Alice M. Rivlin. 1996-1999, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/907, accessed on December 13, 2017.