Annual Report of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- 1990 Annual Report
- 1991 Annual Report
- 1992 Annual Report : Progress Against Inflation
- 1993 Annual Report : Automation Consolidation within the Federal Reserve
- 1994 Annual Report : Neighborhoods and Banking
- 1995 Annual Report : Foreign Exchange Operations and the Federal Reserve
- 1996 Annual Report : Monetary Policy Comes of Age: A 20th Century Odyssey
- 1997 Annual Report : Can the Fed be a Payment System Innovator?
- 1998 Annual Report : Mercantilists and Classicals: Insights From Doctrinal History
- 1999 Annual Report : The Role of a Regional Bank in a System of Central Banks
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Annual reports for current years are available at http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/research/annual_report/.
- oclc: 4571139
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond. Annual Report of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond. 1915-2018. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/471, accessed on April 4, 2020.