Statements and Speeches of Rudolph M. Evans
- The Future of Agriculture in a World of Peace : Address before the Institute of International Relations at Grinnell, Iowa
- Plans for International Currency Stabilization
- Regulation of Consumer Instalment Credit : Statement before the Senate Banking and Currency Committee
- Regulation of Consumer Instalment Credit : Statement before the House Banking and Currency Committee
- Regulation W -- Its Role in Economic Stability : Remarks before the Consumer Instalment Credit Conference, American Bankers Association, St. Louis, Missouri.
- Statement on the Defense Production Act of 1950
- Consumer Credit Regulation in a Garrison Economy : An Address at a Meeting of the Tri-State Convention, Atlantic City, New Jersey
- The Bankers' Interest in Fighting the High Cost of Living : Remarks at Meeting of National Instalment Credit Conference, American Bankers Association, Chicago, Illinois
- The Farmer in a Prosperous Economy
- Monetary Policy and Food Production : Remarks at a Meeting of the National Farm Institute, Des Moines, Iowa
- Statement Regarding Bank Holding Company Legislation [S.76 and S.1118]
- America's Stake in the Independent Bank : Remarks at the Annual Independent Bankers Breakfast, Mayflower Hotel, Washington, D.C.
- Remarks at a Meeting of Farmers Grain Dealers Association of Iowa, Des Moines, Iowa
- Farm Policies : Remarks at Meeting of National Farm Institute, Des Moines, Iowa
- The Independent Bank and Capitalism : An Address Delivered before the Convention of the Independent Bankers Association, Detroit, Michigan
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Rudolph M. Evans served as a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System from March 14, 1942, to August 13, 1954.
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935- and Evans, Rudolph M. Statements and Speeches of Rudolph M. Evans. 1942-1954, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/462, accessed on May 24, 2018.