G.27 Commercial and Industrial Loans to U.S. Addresses, Excluding Bankers' Acceptances and Commercial Paper, by Industry
- Changes in Commercial and Industrial Loans by Industry and Purpose (H.12), 1951-1952
- Changes in Commercial and Industrial Loans by Industry (H.12), 1952-1964
- Commercial and Industrial Loans Outstanding by Industry (H.12), 1964-1978
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Beginning with January 3, 1980, a note on the G.27 release reads, "New Series. The 134 large weekly reporting commercial banks with domestic assets of $1 billion or more as of December 31, 1977 are included in this series. The revised series is on a last-Wednesday-of-the-month basis."
Federal Reserve Board
- Federal Reserve Statistical Releases
- Federal Reserve Board Statistical Releases : A Publications History
- oclc: 5523059
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935-. G.27 Commercial and Industrial Loans to U.S. Addresses, Excluding Bankers' Acceptances and Commercial Paper, by Industry. Washington: Federal Reserve Board, 1951-1983. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/3933, accessed on December 14, 2019.