G.6 Bank Debits and Deposit Turnover
- Debits to Deposit Accounts (Weekly), 1918-1919
- Bank Debits (Weekly), 1919-1941
- Bank Debits, Debits to Deposit Accounts Except Interbank Accounts (G.6, Weekly/Monthly), 1942-March 1953
- Bank Debits to Demand Deposit Accounts (G.6, Monthly), April 1953-September 1959
- Bank Debits (G.6, Monthly), 1959-1962
- Bank Debits and Deposit Turnover (G.6, Monthly), 1963-1969
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
As of September 30, 1969, Bank Debits and Deposits Turnover (G.6) merged with Debits, Demand Deposits, and Turnover at 233 Individual Centers (G.11) to form Bank Debits, Deposits and Deposit Turnover (G.6).
- Federal Reserve Statistical Releases
- Federal Reserve Board Statistical Releases : A Publications History
- G.6 Debits and Deposit Turnover at Commercial Banks
- G.11 Debits, Demand Deposits, and Turnover at 233 Individual Centers
- oclc: 2062091
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), 1935- and Federal Reserve Board, 1914-1935. G.6 Bank Debits and Deposit Turnover. 1918-1969. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/1010, accessed on February 19, 2020.