Diversity is critical to the Federal Reserve, and we are firmly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture throughout the Federal Reserve System. Collections within FRASER contain historical language, content, and descriptions that reflect the time period within which they were created and the views of their creators. Certain collections contain objectionable content—for example, discriminatory or biased language used to refer to racial, ethnic, and cultural groups. These viewpoints and attitudes are inconsistent with our values, but the original descriptions are retained to ensure that they are not erased from the historical record.
Save & Share
United States. Reserve Bank Organization Committee. #77 Miscellaneous Cities, Box 2661, Folder 14, Records of the Federal Reserve System, Record Group 82. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/archival/1344/item/469056, accessed on April 1, 2023.
Documents and correspondence in support of proposed reserve banks in Charlotte, NC; Galveston, TX; Jacksonville, FL; Lynchburg, VA; Raleigh, NC; Little Rock, AR; San Antonio, TX; Waco, TX; and Wichita, KS.
- United States -- North Carolina -- Charlotte
- United States -- Texas -- Galveston
- United States -- Texas -- San Antonio
- United States -- Texas -- Waco
- United States -- Florida -- Jacksonville
- United States -- Arkansas -- Little Rock
- United States -- Virginia -- Lynchburg
- United States -- North Carolina -- Raleigh
- United States -- Kansas -- Wichita
- United States. Reserve Bank Organization Committee