The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F e d e r a l R e s e r v e Ba n k DALLAS, TEXAS of Dallas 75222 Circular No. 80-17 January 31, 1980 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the First City Bank-Westheimer, N .A ., Houston, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Hous ton Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business January 21, 1980, as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $750,000 and surplus of $750,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Edwin E. Finn, Chairman of the Board S tarr Kealhofer, III, President Maurice J . Potts, Senior Vice President Richard E. Barker, Cashier Directors Edwin E. Finn Starr Kealhofer, III George H. McElroy, III William L. Medford P. L. Sampson Jack L. Whitt The bank is located at 11980A Westheimer, Houston, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 42802, Houston, Texas 77042. The combined ABA number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 35-839. 1130 Sincerely yours, Ernest T . Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)