Emergency Price Control and Stabilization Acts
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Wagner, Robert F. (Robert Ferdinand) , 1877-1953
Robert F. Wagner, Chairman.
Part of the illustrative matter is folded.
- Standard of living
- United States
- 1946 Extension of the Emergency Price Control and Stabilization Acts of 1942, as Amended: Hearings before the Committee on Banking and Currency, House of Representatives, Seventy-ninth Congress, Second Session, on H.R. 5270, a Bill to Amend the Emergency Price Control Act of 1942, as Amended, and the Stabilization act of 1942, as Amended, and for Other Purposes
- Public Law 79-548, 79th Congress, H.J. Res. 371: Joint Resolution extending the effective period of the Emergency Price Control Act of 1942, as amended, and the Stabilization Act of 1942, as amended
- sudocs: Y 4. B 22/3:P 93/4/v.1-2
- oclc: 9055923
1946 | Volume 1
1946 | Volume 2 and Appendix I and II