Statistical Atlas of the United States
- Title, Contents, Letter of Introduction
- Descriptive Text
- Illustrations: Population
- Illustrations: Agriculture
- Illustrations: Manufactures
- Illustrations: Mines and Quarries
- Illustrations: Cotton
- Illustrations: Financial Statistics of Cities
- Illustrations: Vital Statistics
- Illustrations: Religious Bodies
- Illustrations: Marriage and Divorce
- Illustrations: Insane in Hospitals
- Index to Illustrations
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
At head of title: Department of Commerce. Bureau of the Census. Wm. J. Harris, director.
- Statistical Atlas of the United States Based on the Results of the Ninth Census 1870 : With Contributions from Many Eminent Men of Science and Several Departments of the Government
- National Atlas of the United States of America
- sudocs: C 3.2:At 5
- oclc: 456647
United States. Bureau of the Census. Statistical Atlas of the United States , 1914, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/74, accessed on July 22, 2017.