Statements and Speeches of Homer Jones
- Uses of Statistics in Bank Administration and Supervision : Paper Read Before the Annual Meeting of the American Statistical Association, Atlantic City, New Jersey
- "Operations of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation" : Address Before the Auditors and Comptrollers of the Mutual Savings Banks of the State of New York, New York City
- "Commercial Banking and the Capital Needs of Business" : Address at the Third Annual Pacific Northwest Conference on Banking, Pullman, Washington
- An Appraisal of the Rules and Procedures of Bank Supervision, 1929-1939 : Delivered Before the Fifty-Second Annual Meeting of the American Economic Association, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Implications of Federal Fiscal Policy : Delivered Before the Sixth Annual Symposium of the Tax Institute, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The Banking Situation and Deposit Insurance : Delivered Before the Wisconsin Bankers Study Conference, Madison, Wisconsin
- Deposit Trends and the Possibilities of Inflation : Summary of Remarks Before FDIC Supervising Examiners, Washington, D.C.
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Jones, Homer and Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Statements and Speeches of Homer Jones. 1937-1946, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/5769, accessed on August 16, 2018.