The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
federal Re s e r v e B a n k o f D a l l a s DALLAS. TEXAS April 8,1968 To All Banks of the Eleventh Federal Reserve District: This is to advise that the Lake Air National Bank of Waco, Waco, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the terri tory served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business Saturday, April 6, 1963, as a mem ber of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $200,000, surplus of $150,000 and undivided profits of $100,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: OFFICERS George Nokes, Chairman of the Board W. A. Lanning, President W. F. Landers, Vice President and Cashier Curtis Glockzin, Assistant Cashier DIRECTORS Jack B. Callan Cavitt Caufield W. F. Landers W. A. Lanning George Nokes H. J. Shands, Sr. Charles L. Sligh Carlton J. Smith Arthur Temple, Jr. Melvin L. Thurman Dr. Joe Woodward The combined A.B.A, routing number and Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 48-76. 1113 Yours very truly, W atrous H. Irons President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)