The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ederal reserve Ba n k DALLAS, TEXAS of Dallas 75222 Circular No. 76-150 November 5, 1976 A m erican R evolution B icentennial NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: T his is to ad v ise that the Hays County National Bank, San Marcos, T e x a s, a newly organized institution located in the te r rito r y se rv e d by the San Antonio Branch of the Federal R eserve Bank of Dallas, opened for b u sin e ss today as a member of th e Federal R eserve System. The new member bank has capital of $400,000, s u r p lu s of $400,000, and und iv id ed profits of $200,000. Its officers and d ire c to rs a re as follows: Officers William C. C a rso n , Chairman of the Board John N. Cunningham , P re sid en t David M. E d w ard s, Vice P re sid en t and C ashier Steve Hadlock, Vice P re sid e n t D irectors William C. Carson Ronald O. Wilson John N. Cunningham James R. Cummings Robert L. Elder Robert A. Galvan Rodger M. Zimmerman The bank is located at 100 Springtow n Way, San Marcos, T e x a s, and the mailing a d d r e s s is P .O . Box 848, San Marcos, T exas 78666. T he combined ABA num ber and the Federal R eserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-711. 1149 Sincerely y o u r s , Ernest T . Baughman P re sid en t This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)