The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F edera l r e se r v e Ba DALLAS, TEXAS n k o f D allas 75222 Circular No. 80-181 Septem ber 23, 1980 NEW T O A L L B A N K S IN T H E ELEVENTH FEDERAL MEMBER BANK R E S E R V E DISTRICT: This is to advise that the Exchange National Bank, San Antonio, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the San Antonio Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business September 2, 1980, as a m e m b e r of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $800,000 and surplus of $800,000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers Alfonso J. Garza, Chairman of the Board J a m e s Edward Ortiz, President and Chief Executive Officer Charles E. Bailey, Vice President Alan W. Crosby, Vice President N o r m a J. Funari, Cashier Elvira O. Nanez, Assistant Cashier Mike M. Hernandez, Marketing Officer Directors Clifton J. Bolner William J. B o w m a n Alfonso J. Garza Harry A. Hixon J a m e s Edward Ortiz T h e bank is located at 707 Castroviwle Road, San Antonio, Texas, and the mailing address is P. O. Box 37348, San Antonio, Texas 78237. The combined A B A num b e r and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the n e w bank is 30-0884. 1140 Sincerely yours, Ernest T. B a u g h m a n President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)