The full text on this page is automatically extracted from the file linked above and may contain errors and inconsistencies.
F ed er a l R e ser ve Ba n k DALLAS, TEXAS of Dallas 75222 C ircu lar No. 80-13 J a n u a ry 24, 1980 NEW MEMBER BANK TO ALL BANKS IN THE ELEVENTH FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICT: This is to advise that the Mercantile National Bank of Arlington, Arlington, Texas, a newly organized institution located in the territory served by the Head Office of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, opened for business January 14, 1980 as a member of the Federal Reserve System. The new member bank has capital of $1,000,000 and surplus of $1, 000, 000. Its officers and directors are as follows: Officers David L. Moritz, Chairman of the Board James E. Herrington, President Dwight C. Coker, Cashier Directors James E. Herrington Joan L. Miller David L. Moritz Michael A. Reilly John W. Sprott, J r . Ralph L. Templin Robert A . Watson Maudi Walsh Willson The bank is located at 707 E. Lamar, Arlington, Texas and the mailing address is P. O. Box 1248, Arlington, Texas 76010. The combined ABA number and the Federal Reserve Bank routing symbol of the new bank is 88-834. 1119 Sincerely yours Ernest T. Baughman President This publication was digitized and made available by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Historical Library (FedHistory@dal.frb.org)