Statements and Speeches of Patrick K. Barron
- National Strategies for Electronic Check Presentment : BAI National Electronic Check Collection Conference, Tucson, Arizona
- Lowering Barriers to Cross-Border Payments : Sumaq Summit, International Business Strategies in Latin America, Omni Hotel at CNN Center, Atlanta
- New Remedies for a Changing World of Payments : America's Community Bankers National Operations, Security & Technology Conference and Marketplace Disney's Contemporary Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- Responding to Change in U.S. and Global Payments : Retail Payments Conference Hosted by the Chilean Superintendent of Banks and Financial Institutions and the Central Bank of Chile, Santiago, Chile
- Making a Commitment to a Viable Payments Future : Global Payments Conference, Saint Paul de Vence, France
- Taking into Account a Changing World of Banking : Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia, Southeastern Bank Management and Directors Conference, Savannah, Ga.
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
Patrick K. Barron served as First Vice President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta from 1996 to 2011.
Barron, Patrick and Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. Statements and Speeches of Patrick K. Barron. 2001-2006, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/5172, accessed on July 24, 2017.