International Monetary Fund : Press Releases Relating to the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009
- IMF Creates Short-Term Liquidity Facility for Market-Access Countries, October 29, 2008
- IMF Executive Board Approves €30 Billion Stand-By Arrangement for Greece, May 9, 2010
- IMF Completes First Review Under Stand-By Arrangement with Greece and Approves €2.57 Billion Disbursement, September 10, 2010
- Statement by the EC, ECB, and IMF on the Second Review Mission to Greece, November 23, 2010
- The National Recovery Plan : 2011-2014, November 24, 2010
In order to aid in the retrieval of information from this publication, significant tables, charts, and/or articles have been extracted and can be viewed individually or across a span of issues.
These documents were captured from publicly available websites during and after the financial crisis. Some were retrieved from mirror sites or cached pages and as a result may have identifying marks from third-party sites or recent time stamps. Where possible, links to the original sites or further information have been added.
International Monetary Fund. International Monetary Fund : Press Releases Relating to the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009. 2008-2010, https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/title/5133, accessed on July 25, 2017.